Family members of students and other guests are welcome at Somerset Prep Academy. To ensure the safety of all members of the Somerset Prep Academy community, the school established the following visitor policy:
- All visitors must present identification and sign in and out in the front office.
- A visitor wishing to meet with a teacher or other staff member should make an appointment in advance with that person. Prearrange the visit.
- Any visitor who interferes with the work of students or employees of Somerset Prep Academy will be asked to leave immediately.
- Any visitor wishing to visit a current student must be included on the student’s Emergency Contact Form. The school will not allow anyone to see a student if he/she is not included on the form. Any changes to the Emergency Contact Form must be done so in writing from the parent/guardian listed as the primary contact for the student.
- Please visit only the area to which you are assigned.
- When visiting a classroom, remember that the teacher is in charge of his/her classroom.